About Emperor Raja Laut
Asia's geography, climate, logistics and infrastructure present its own unique challenges and, with this in mind, the Raja Laut was designed with the specific requirements for yacht charter in South East Asia.
Raja Laut means 'King of the Sea' and stepping on board this 'schooner style' inspired yacht, built from tropical hardwood, you will experience a truly regal sense of sailing the Indonesian seas; freedom, style and comfort. Itineraries include the areas of Komodo, Raja Ampat and Banda.
At a Glance
- Extremely eye-catching 'schooner-style' yacht for only 12 guests
- Sailing the Indonesian seas including Komodo, Raja Ampat and Banda
- All cabins are ensuite and with air-con
- Spacious teak deck for relaxing and eating alfresco
- Two large RIBs get you to the perfect dive spot
- Double cabin / Twin cabin / Bathroom / Dining / Snack bar / Dining on deck / Galley
She comfortably accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins (3 double bed cabins, 3 twin bed cabins), each with ensuite, mini safe, individually controlled air-conditioning and fan.
On the same level as the cabins is a lounge area, fully air-conditioned with a 49" HD flat screen, movie, music & book library, board games and mini-bar
On the stunning teak upper deck are multiple beds for sunbathing or lounging, both in the sun and under shade, and a central dining table where meals are served alfresco under a large awning.
All diving is done from two large RIBs with outboards to get you to the perfect dive spot every time. NITROX is available for all NITROX certified divers, along with all diving and safety equipment and two dive guides. Lifelines and SMBs are provided FREE of charge on-board
- Shared cabin, 3 meals a day
- Afternoon snacks
- 1 cocktail party on a local island (weather allowing)
- Unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee, guide, 12 litre air tanks, weights, return airport transfer
- Flights, diving equipment, 15 litre tanks, nitrox, alcohol, soft drinks, juices