About Emperor Virgo
The Emperor Virgo exudes quality, style, space and a promise of a diving holiday to remember for years to come. Cruise the atolls of Male and Ari knowing you're getting great value on a liveaboard that is also ideal for non-divers!
At a Glance
- Select liveaboard for 18 divers
- Lower and upper deck twin or double ensuite cabin options
- Contemporary, spacious living and restaurant-style dining areas
- Mouth-watering cuisine with international dishes
- Sun deck & upper deck with internationally stocked bar of cocktails, wine & beers
- Separate diving dhoni so more space on board and no lugging dive kit
- Onboard WiFi (local charges) when in range
- FREE Nitrox
Accommodating 18 divers over her 32m length, all her cabins have double/twin beds, and cabin 3 can be booked as a triple. All cabins are ensuite. Upper and main deck cabins have large windows giving amazing views to the ocean and islands beyond.
Decorated in light wood and contemporary style, the main deck has a large saloon with comfy sofas. The bar is fully licensed so you can enjoy your favourite tipple as the sun dips below the horizon. The upper deck has loungers for sun bathing and just kicking back. A complimentary glass of wine is served with dinner.
All diving is done from her large dhoni giving more living space and getting you to the perfect dive spot every time.
Virgo is one of the few liveaboards in the Maldives that is rebreather friendly and supports Poseidon MKV1, AP vision and manual megaldon units.
- Shared cabin
- 7 nights
- 6 days diving
- 3 meals a day
- Afternoon snacks
- 1 bbq dinner on local island (weather allowing)
- Unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee
- Total of 17 dives (inc 1 night dive)
- Guide, tanks, weights
- Free nitrox
- Return airport transfer
- Government taxes and bed tax
- Male city tour (on request)
- Separate diving dhoni
- Diving equipment
- Soft drinks, juices