The Maldives is widely considered as one of the best scuba diving destinations on the planet. Millions of years of geological evolution has sculpted the area into a series of atolls and islands in the Indian Ocean. With swirling currents and nutrient rich waters, the area is famous for it’s breathtaking marine life.
Maavahi is an 85ft / 27ft wide traditional Maldivian cruiser perfect for navigating the tight and shallow reef passes of the Outer/Southern Atolls. With three decks and seven beautiful, well-furnished air-conditioned ensuite cabins.
Lower deck cabins: 6 twin/double
At a Glance
- The Maldives 'Divers' boat with no more than 12 guests on board
- With only one deck, Maavahi is more stable with less 'roll'
- Two guides to assist with divers gaining experience
- If you are a group of experienced divers then our guides can arrange more challenging dives for you (please contact us for 'full charter rates')
- FREE Nitrox
The interior of the vessel is well-lit with spacious dining areas and an outdoor lounge bar/dining area for wining and dining in the great outdoors, surrounded by the stunning Indian Ocean. Enjoy delicious meals and exceptional hospitality and service from the Maavahi surf charter crew.
In addition to the indoor dining areas, Maavahi has a large shaded sundeck perfect for shooting the breeze and hooting your mates into epic waves from afar. All whilst escaping the harsh Maldivian sun.
Facilities on Maavahi include 2 sundecks, music and TV/video facilities, indoor games and an accompanying dingy.
Accompanying the Maavahi is our 53ft support vessel known as a dhoni. The dhoni is an essential feature to any successful dive trip. Its means we can travel further and get closer to reef passages.
In keeping with our commitment to the environment and sustainable surfing, the Maavahi produces its own freshwater on board daily - enough to provide up to 250 litres of fresh water per person per day!
- Shared cabin
- 7 nights
- 6 days diving
- 3 meals a day
- Afternoon snacks
- 1 bbq dinner on local island (weather allowing)
- Unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee
- Total of 17 dives (inc 1 night dive)
- Guide, tanks, weights
- Free nitrox
- Return airport transfer
- Government taxes and bed tax
- Male city tour (on request)
- Separate diving dhoni
- Diving equipment
- Soft drinks, juices